4 hours a week for 12 weeks. Additional hours needed are billed at $75/hour.
Design/Production Manager will work on the following for your brand:
Sketch 1st draft of technical flats.
Provide spec measurements.
Assist in seam choices.
Fill out design development documents needed for tech packs.
- Source fabrics/trims and fill out Vendor sheets, FabricTrim Info sheets, Fabric Worksheet, Trim Worksheet, and Color Componenets sheets in design development pack.
- Complete Design Specification sheet with main design details
- Estimate grading prices and complete grading information on Grading Ticket and then add these costs to your cost sheet.
- Estimate marking prices and complete marker inforamtion on Marker Ticket and theb add these costs to your Cost Sheet.
- Complete sample and production Cutting Ticket and then add these costs to your Cost Sheet.
- Complete sample and production Sewing Contracts and then add these costs to your Cost Sheet.
- Complete Send Out sheets and then add these costs to your Cost Sheet.
Source fabrics/trims and assist brand in placing wholesale orders.
Accept shipmenet, Inventory and QC incoming fabrics/trims for design and production.
Handle fittings and providing instructions for revisions.
Assist brand in Quality Control of all aspects of the design development and manufacturing process.
Want to learn to be your own Design/Production Manager? Take our Design/Manufacturing Consultaiton for $300 to learn how to do all of this yourself.